Monday, August 1, 2011

New to Blogger! -Ryan

         "Today is my first day, yay! I’m sitting at my dining room table kicking back to some Sufjan Stevens and drinking Stella Artois. At this point I know that I will be a father in roughly 2 1/2 months. I believe it to be a little girl we will name Molly Grace Munson, and I am terrified and have no idea what I am in for. I hope this blog becomes a huge outlet for me. I want to utilize this space as an update reference for my family and friends so I don’t have to be one of those fathers who talk way too much about their kid. I have big plans for this blog so I pray I don’t get bored and drop out quickly."

        That was my first blog on tumblr 4 days ago. Some how I lost that blog account fairly quickly and have moved here to blogger. I look forward to this new relationship.

        Since then, had I had time to update my account, I would have told you that a couple of friends of mine will be joining in and sharing information on this blog who are both fathers. Some things will be stories to help, some to inspire, inform, laugh at, or to just vent in pure and utter frustration. I will be playing the role of newbie to fatherhood and I hope you are at least entertained by all of my stumbling.   




        

No comments:

Post a Comment