Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bad Pregnancy Photo Winner!!

A couple of weeks ago I did a post:  Guess which photo Katherine and I reenacted!
In this post, I showed you a selection of horrible pregnancy photos that Katherine sent to me via Facebook when we first found out she was pregnant. Me having a tasteless sense of  humor, thought it would be fun to reenact one of these photos. With my humility intact I present to you the winner-
I chose to remake the original photo for it's flawless senselessness. His beady eyes, her care free smile, all poised behind the heat of his hand gun being pointed at you. Is he protecting her? Is he holding her hostage? Is this his wife or daughter? Questions I never want to learn the answer to, the mystique is the genius.  Thanks for playing.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting content! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your points and have come to the conclusion that you are right about many of them. You are great. Natural Botox Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete