Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby accessories and other junt.-Ryan

 New video camera, computer, dishwasher, crib, crazy surveillance equipment, stuffed animals, bassinets, glider, wall art, paint, carpet, sound machine, clothes, diapers, formula, books, clothes, child proofing equipment, pack-and-plays, blankets, bottles, a pump, and did I mention clothes? I think I could do a whole blog strictly on equipment, "Does it suck or not"! At this point, I don't even know what qualities to look for in a product. I feel like I have to relearn how to shop. My number one question went from "how much?', to 'how safe is it?' Not to mention it seems everything baby related seems so expensive. Anyone who is already a parent knows this a lot better than me. I am just wondering what did I do with all my extra money before I found out Katherine was pregnant? The sad thing is I know it's only the beginning. I don't want to come across that I am complaining, I'm just really surprised at all this freaking stuff! Our shower is happening the 21st and we are sure to get a large some of relief from our great friends and family. We also have an endless supply of hand-me-downs being offered (which is my favorite way to shop anyhow). Why spend when you can reuse right?


No comments:

Post a Comment