Wednesday, December 7, 2011

ABC song never sounded so good.

Man, I know it is a bit early for little Miss Molly to start watching any type of videos, but I am still honing my skills in the art of soothing a fussy baby. I really enjoy off-key singing to her as I attempt to rock her and quite her down. I have noticed that she is becoming more ad more alert as time goes by so I thought I would try a few videos out on her. Oddly enough I found this Alphabet seem to mellow her out pretty good and her eyes are drawn to it. I think it has something to do with her natural ability to recognize faces in objects. It also has a nice beat and has been stuck in my head.




I also have just recently bought a new video camera or"toy"and tried it out for the first time today. Katherine left me up to my own devices and alone with Molly for a few hours. I was just trying not to make her mad. I made a quick video, very off the cuff, showing how Molly likes to be held. You can see how awkward I get as she gets more fussy.

I'll get better at this stuff.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan and Molly,
    I can't tell you how many hrs I spent holding my kids like that on my arm,,,,,,especially Joanna!
    Hope y'all are doin fine, I am really getting anxious for Ethan Thomas (ET) to get here, but I can't hurry and would not want to hurry him up, so I will sit tight.
    sugar on Molly for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song ! specially the ci ci part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also , just a thought. I dont think she cares for the beard ?? Maybe ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Excited for baby Ethan to get here too! I got a lot of sugar for Molly, no worries there. The beard comes off as soon as the month of Decembeard is over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Miss Molly...that was just too cute!

    ReplyDelete